USER REFUND POLICY
- All the refund claims are subject to the refund policies of our respective vendors. Therefore, you agree to read and understand their refund policies before subscribing, purchasing and/or booking any services available on the Platform.
- In case of no-show or unutilized bookings, User shall be required to make requests for any valid and applicable refunds, within 10 days from the travel date.
- No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 10 days of travel date as aforementioned and all unclaimed amounts for such no-show or unutilized bookings shall accordingly be deemed to have been forfeited.
- The refund shall be processed within fifteen (15) working days from the date of the cancellation request, after receiving back to back refund from the concerned Vendor. If Toours has received the payment through a valid credit card, then the same will be refunded to User's credit card.
- In the event, the User avails to book any of the Services offered by the Vendor and is, thereafter, not contactable on the contact details provided, then the tour reservation selected by User will stand cancelled and Toours or the Vendor would not be liable for any charges/expenses incurred by User, either directly or indirectly in this regard.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in the foregoing, in the event of refund related dispute between the Vendor and the User, Toours decision on the matter shall be final.
AMENDMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- All amendments and cancellation of booking shall be as per the notifications/ policy provided by the Vendor and shall be routed through Toours.
- If a Vendor cancels a confirmed booking made via the Toours's
- Toours will refund the total price paid by the User for such booking to the applicable User within a commercially reasonable time of the cancellation without any unjust enrichment. However, in all the events where the Vendor cancels a confirmed booking due to omission, commission and negligence of the User, the refund/return shall be governed by the Vendors refund and cancellation policies;
- If applicable, the User will receive an email or other communication from Toours containing available alternative listings of the earlier previously desired Services as offered by and available with the Vendor.
- If the User requests booking from one of the enlisted alternatives and the concerned Vendor confirms the User's booking request, in that case the User agrees to pay Toours, the differential cost relating to the confirmed booking for the desired Service, in accordance with these Terms.
- Notwithstanding anything in the foregoing, in the event of amendment and cancellation related dispute between the Vendor and the User, Toours decision on the matter shall be final.