· Develop & maintain supplier relationships across hospitality partners majorly consisting of accommodation providers, activity providers, revenue management companies and Government and non-government tourism boards.
· Manage & maintain inventory, pricing, reviews, visibility, merchandising, promotions, landing pages, co-branded campaigns and alliances across Suppliers.
· Keep all active, inactive and prospective partners aware and knowledgeable about
· Toours.com supply facing products with adoption as measurable goal. Enables partner dialogues across sales channels of Desktop, Mobile web, Apps in B2C and API, Corporate, Agents, White label in B2B ecosystem.
· Maintain thorough performance knowledge of company supply products, backend systems, channel manager partners, distribution, offerings and new bundling developments; keep abreast of competitive market and upcoming supplier pipeline and capacity building activity. Provide appropriate feedback to leaders;
· Real time Customer Relationship Management & close interactions with fulfillment
· Ability to achieve last mile Goals with quick & complete execution of task assigned by Category Team
Key working Interactions
· Rest of Supply
Graduation / Bachelors preferably in Reputed Travel or Tourism / Hotel Management institute. Must have worked in either of Business Development, Field Sales, Partner or Vendor Management, Client Servicing at Executive or Senior Executive role. Hospitality Domain candidates are preferred.
· Successful track-record of 1+ year in managing new and existing vendor partnerships in the travel / ecommerce industry
· Target driven Approach
· Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
· Result oriented with high degree of ownership
· Proficiency in Local Language & Excel Skills
· Pro-active, sense of responsibility and ability to work independently
· Availability to travel up to 75%