The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Responsible to drive high quality user acquisition
2. Optimize use of marketing spends for best ROI from campaigns
3. Focus on driving downloads from non paid channels, platforms or programs
4. Responsible to maintain and grow relations with our partners
5. Manage end to end responsibility from maintaining budgets to processing required invoices
6. Regular reports and updates to management
7. Comfortable working with product and technology teams for various marketing tech projects
Involves writing witty, interesting, smart headlines. Not riddled with adjectives like this.
8. Crafting email communication for customers, subscribers, and business partners
Writing stories about interesting things, places, and also not-so interesting things and places as well.
9. Communication. You can work with people across teams, with different stress levels and still getting the outcome you want.
10. Words. You’re punny, and love wordplay, and crafting the perfect sentence brings you a sense of satisfaction that can’t be beat.
11. Have prior experience in digital marketing
Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Free snacks & beverages.
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 13th Feb'17 and 15th Mar'17.
are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are from Hyderabad and neighboring cities.
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.