The selected intern(s) will work on following during the internship:
1. Conducting market research to identify potential partners and suppliers to be contracted in the assigned region & contract them to enhance product offering.
2. Formulating & executing business plans from the market assigned and growing the business & relationships in the market.
3. Ensure competitiveness of the Suppliers contracted by conducting price & product benchmarking on regular basis.
4. Manage inventory (allocations). Audit on suppliers rates, support function and inventory allocation.
5. Define inventory required for each product sub-category.
6. Maintain a track of suppliers performance, perform benchmark analysis and suggest changes / additions from time to time.
7. Ensuring smooth function between supplier & customer, accounts, technology team on integrating, redemption & delivering the end user experience.
8. Strong negotiation skills.
9. Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
10. Willingness to travel.
Certificate, Pre placement offer (PPO), Flexible work hours, Free snacks & beverages.
Only those candidates can apply who:
can start the internship between 13th Feb'17 and 15th Mar'17.
are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory).
are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest.
are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates.