Mauritius Tour For 7 DaysProduct ID : 216MT6039
Select Your Preferred Date
Mauritius Tour For 7 Days
Mauritius is a small island, Mauritius is situated in the Indian Ocean, approximately 910 km east of Madagascar. Nature has blessed Mauritius with a beautiful countryside, consists of unspoilt beaches and some adventure activities.Mauritius tour for 7 days is the best tour for anyone.
- Day 1Plaine Magnien RiambelArriving to the Paradise IslandArriving at SSR airport, you will meet and greet by our representative who'll escort you your pre-booked hotel. Arriving at your hotel, you will check-in to relax in the cozy comfort of its room. You will spend the rest of the day resting and relaxing in the pool. Enjoy the delicious food. In the evening, you can take a leisurely walk to explore the surrounding (Beach nearby) of your hotel and enjoy the sunset of Mauritius which is very magnificent. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel. show less.. show more..
- Day 2Pamplemousses Port Louis Cap MalheureuxExploring the North IslandNext morning after breakfast, embark on sightseeing tour to North Island. You will enjoy exploring the panoramic city of Port Louis, the capital of Mauritius. The main attractions to visit include: Marie Reine De La Paix which is a popular spot for prayers, and the ornamental gardens offer views over the city. Then we will head to Caudan Waterfront which was one of the first commercial and popular development in Mauritius. Next, you will visit La Citadel (Fort), Pamplemouses Garden which is the oldest botanical garden in the Southern Hemisphere, famous for its long pond of giant water lilies. Afterwards, we will head to Champ de Mars (Race Course) and Apravasi Ghat (UNESCO world Heritage site). Later in the day, you will also enjoy shopping at Bagatelle Shopping Mall which is the biggest shopping mall in Mauritius, China Town and Local Market, After the visit you will return to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay. show less.. show more..
- Day 3Chamarel Curepipe Souillac Riambel Surinam Baie du CapDiscover the South West of MauritiusYou'll be picked up from your hotel before exploring the magnificent view of Rochester fall which makes it a relaxing experience. From there, we will head to Vortex park which is a very serene place. Afterwards, we will head to Souillac to see the astounding view of Gris-Gris & Roche qui pleure. These two places will give you a truly amazing opportunity to take great pictures. Next, we will visit Grand Bassin sacred lake which, is the most important place of worship for Mauritian Hindus. On the way, we will visit 2 beautiful spots namely: Ti- Bassin & the South escalating point. Afterwards, we will visit Alexandra fall and Gorge viewpoint, where we will stop for a stunning panorama. Guests will have an optional & they must choose to visit EITHER Curious Corner which is a house of illusion & mystery sure to awaken your curiosity! OR the seven colored earth & Chamarel waterfall which is one of the most famous and most visited attractions in Mauritius. Next, We will head to Maconde to admire the panoramic view of the remarkable ocean. Afterwards, we will go to Islet Sancho which will give you a thrilling experience show less.. show more..
- Day 4Trou d'Eau DouceA full day at Ile Aux Cerf Island - speed boat, waterfall and lunch on a private islandIn the morning after breakfast you will enjoy a full day excursion to the Ile Aux Cerfs by the speed boat. This majestic island is situated on the east coast of Mauritius. The beautiful island allows you to indulge in numerous water sports activities like parasailing, Banana riding, Scuba diving, snorkelling, Tube riding, undersea walk and along with sunbathe by lying on the silvery sand of the beautiful beaches. We will take Lunch (Veg & Non veg) on a Private Island. This includes unlimited drinks and lunch with a wide selection of alcoholic and Non-alcoholic drinks. Later return to the hotel for a sumptuous dinner and overnight stay. show less.. show more..
- Day 5RiambelMauritius - Own LeisurePost breakfast, spend leisure time at your hotel or explore the beautiful island on your own. In the evening, proceed for dinner. Overnight stay at your hotel in Mauritius.
- Day 6Mahebourg L Escalier Saint Aubin Plaine Magnien Blue Bay Ferney Rose BelleExploring the Incredible East of MauritiusIn the morning after breakfast, you will enjoy a full day Tour in the East of Mauritius. First of all, we will visit Andrea where you will enjoy the panoramic view of the ocean. This will be a thrilling experience. Then we will go to Blue-Bay which the most famous beach in Mauritius. Overthere, we will go for a glass bottom boat trip where you will be able to see the sea life ( Marine Park). Then you will for for snorkeling where all the swimming equipment will be provided. After that, we will go to visit the natural bridge which is unique in Mauritius. Over there, you will see the astounding view of the sea crashing over the rock which will be a thrilling experience for guests. Then, we will head to Mahebourg Museum and waterfront to know about the culture and History of Mauritius which is very interesting. We will be heading for a village tours in Mahebourg (Market place, Tourist shop). After that, we will visit Eau bleue waterfall which is the most beautiful place in Mauritius. This is indeed a very magnificent and incredible place. On the way, we will cover places such as Ferney and la cambuse beach also. You will be dropped back at your hotel in the evening for dinner. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mauritius. show less.. show more..
- Day 7Plaine MagnienDeparture DayPost breakfast; spend some time at leisure, before you are ready to leave for the airport. Thereafter, check out of the hotel to bid goodbye to this paradise island and you'll be transferred to the airport by our qualified driver to board flight back home. Your Tour ends at the airport. Be a part of best Mauritius tour for 7 days to explore the best locations in Mauritius. show less.. show more..
- Upto 3 Star Accomodation
- Sightseeing and Tours included
- Transportation to all sights
- Two way Airport Transfers
- Private Guides
- Entry Tickets
- Complimentary Drinks
- 7 days/6night stay at a luxury villa
- Veg & Non Veg Meals
- All Entrance Fees is Included
- Fully luxury air conditioned vehicles to all sights
- Relax with hotel pick-up and drop off
- Services of a fully qualified driver
- Personal guide (English/French/Hindi)
- Guest Insurance
- Daily breakfast And Dinner
- Lunch (optional)
Need to Know Before You Go
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness, or if you are a vegetarian
- Minimum 2 people
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number is required at time of booking for all guests
- Children ages 1 to 5 years and under are free, but their seats are subject to availability. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available
|Before 7 Days||₹ 5,000 Refund|