Glimpse of Nepal TourProduct ID : 216MT4462
Select Your Preferred Date
Glimpse of Nepal Tour
Glimpse of Nepal tour is the journey to cultural and heritage sites of the city.
- Cable car ride to Manakamana temple & Boating in Phewa Lake
- Popular Lakes of Pokhra - Phewa
- Sightseeing in Pokhra
- Visit of Sarangkot hill - Panoramic sweep of Himalayan
- Visit in Kathmandu, visit Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Stupa
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Kathmandu
- Day 1KathmanduArrival in KathmanduMeet our representative upon arrival in Kathmandu- an exotic and fascinating showcase of a very rich culture, art and tradition. The valley, roughly an oval bowl, is encircled by a range of green terraced hills and dotted by compact clusters of red tiled-roofed houses. After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight stay in Kathmandu. show less.. show more..
- Day 2PokharaKathmandu â€“ Pokhara (210 kms / approx. 6 hours)After breakfast, drive to Pokhara and enroute enjoy a cable car ride to Manakamana temple. Pokhara is known for its lovely lakes Phewa, Begnas and Rupa, which have their source in the glacial Annapurna Range of the Himalayas. Arrive and check-in to your hotel. Later, enjoy 01 hr. boat ride on Phewa Lake. Overnight in Pokhara. show less.. show more..
- Day 3PokharaPokharaAfter breakfast, proceed for half day visit of Sarangkote hill. Sarangkot is the small hilltop which is famous for its breath taking view of sunrise rest & panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks. Later return back to hotel. Rest of the day leisure at the hotel. Alternatively you can enjoy nature walk near to your hotel. Overnight in Pokhara. show less.. show more..
- Day 4KathmanduDrive back to KathmanduAfter breakfast drive back to Kathmandu. Later, explore Kathmandu today- visit Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath temple and Durbar Square. Also visit Swayambhunath Stupa, the most ancient and enigmatic of all the holy shrines in Kathmandu valley. In evening, visit Thamel & Garden of Dreams. Overnight in Kathmandu. show less.. show more..
- Day 5KathmanduDeparture from KathmanduAfter breakfast, you will be transferred to Kathmandu airport for return flight back home. End of Services.
- 4 night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent
- Airport transfers as per the program on private basis with the services of English speaking representative
- Sightseeing tours in Kathmandu & Pokhara per the program on private basis with the service of local English speaking guide
- One hour boat ride on Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Applicable entrance fee, entrance to Garden of Dreams & Manakamana cable car ticket
- Air tickets, airport taxes and Visa fee for foreign nationals
- Items of personal nature like laundry, phone calls, tips to guides / drivers etc.
- Camera / Video camera fees applicable at monuments
Need to Know Before You Go
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs
- Package cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
This is non-refundable on cancellation.
From ₹ 37,500 ₹ 30,000 All prices are twin share basis
Select Price Category
Have a question or need some help?
Call us: +91 800 800 8008Send Enquiry