Rafting in Indus and Zanskar & Mountain Biking TourProduct ID : 213AV2564
Select Your Preferred Date
Rafting in Indus and Zanskar & Mountain Biking Tour
On this waterway enterprise we take you through the lesser known marvels of the territory.On this adrenalin-pumping bike ride, you will enjoy some pure biking fun as we explore the mesmerizing terrains of Lahaul Valley, ride on the High Mountain & passes, along the numerous quaint villages etc.
- cycle tour
- Day 1LehLeh to Liktse by cycle tourFinish breakfast and start biking from Leh to Liktse. Ride alongside the river Indus and visit the famous Shey and Thikse monastries on the way. You will reach Kharu by afternoon where hot lunch will be provided to you at a local restaurant. After lunch continue your ride towards Likste for one more hour and reach your camp site for stay over night. show less.. show more..
- Day 2UpshiLiktse to Upshi (Rafting grade 2+ – 4hours)
- Day 3UpshiUpshi to Choglamsar (Rafting grade 2+ – 5hours)Be prepared for a long ride down the waters through some manageable grade 3 rapids.
- Day 4ChoglamsarChoglamsar to Nimmoo (Rafting grade 2+ – 5hours)You will pass through some beautiful mountainous regions today. You get to see small hamlets and some old monastries on the way. This route consists of mostly grade 2 and 3 rapids. Have lunch and stay over night at campsite in Nimmoo. This would be your last day on the Indus river. show less.. show more..
- All transportation by Scorpio/Xylo. For 6 people and above – Tempo Traveller
- Support vehicle for raft and kitchen
- Two man tent, kitchen and dining tents
- Kitchen equipment and toilet tent
- Stool, table and mattresses
- Food – veg and non veg
- Cook and helper
- Sleeping bags
- Cata raft for Luggages and Equipments
- Safety kayaks with an experienced guide
- Wet suits and all other required equipment
- Mountain bike for day 1
- Support vehicle for mountain biking.
All reviews (5)
Take some snacks along for munching. A good place for stopover and scenic beauty of the sangam. Rafting trips available here
While travelling towards Leh, you get the chance to see a confluence of the Indus and Zankar river. A view point is located a few kilometers from the Nimmu village.
Quite a nice place to see the confluence of the two rivers Indus and Zanskar...you can see it 3km away from the Nimmu village of Ladakh some sight to behold...
From the road is a good vista point to see the magnificent union, there is a short road to access. Worth one hour if you are on the way to Lamayuru or Manali direction.
The river water is muddy during the season of August, so only enjoyable in the months of June and July